|Understanding 3-Phase Power
and Plant Distribution
|"I really like your
training programs. My staff basically grabs a tape and trains themselves"
- Dale Lancaster, Maintenance
Manager, Color Box, Inc.
Product # 702
One DVD Program and one Student Kit- $362
Each additional Student Kit
for DVD includes one reference handbook and course completion certificate - $32
Topics covered in each DVD
|This program will give everyone in
your plant a solid understanding of the basics of power generation and
distribution. Everyone who works with, or around, electrical equipment needs to
know how to protect themselves and your equipment.
Use this program to cross train your mechanics in
the basics of electricity and cut your power bills at the same time!
Everyone Will Understand the Basics
of Power in the Plant
- Cut your power bills and extend
the life of your equipment by using power factor correction
- Choose the safest methods for
- Understand why motors and their
voltages are designed the way they are
- Configure wye and delta branch and feeder
circuits to provide a balanced power system
- Learn which voltage connection to avoid to
prevent equipment damage
- Rectify AC power into DC power
- Determine phase-to-phase and phase-to-neutral
voltages and currents